Winner of "MOST PROMISING GAME IN DEVELOPMENT" award, Indie Prize Amsterdam 2014
Nominated for "BEST DESKTOP GAME" award, Indie Prize Amsterdam 2014
Nominated for "MOST INNOVATIVE GAME" award, Indie Prize Amsterdam 2014
- Developer: Megafuzz
- Publisher: tinyBuild GAMES
- Steam Release: June 30, 2014 (Windows, Mac & Linux)
- Appstore/iOS: December 16, 2014
- Android, Windows Phone & Others: 2015
- Steam (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux)
- iOS (iPod, iPhone, iPad)
- Android (Phones & Tablets)
- Windows 8
- Windows Phone 8
You played the game... Now it's time to unplay it!
When you pick this game up, it has already been beaten. The big bad boss is defeated, the coins are collected and the princess has been rescued. Why, oh why?
Unraveling this mystery takes you through the entire game, from the last level to the first. You must uncollect the coins, revive the enemies and avoid nasty time paradoxes. In other words, you must uncomplete the game by playing it backwards.
Everything in this game is so familiar, yet so different and new. You have played it a thousand times before, and at the same time, you have never tried anything like it.
- Classic platformer gameplay in a unique new way never before seen
- Level editor
- Speedrunner mode
- 4 unique and diverse worlds
- Original soundtrack by Roland La Goy
- Very simple one-button gameplay ensures that this game is easy to learn, while difficult to master
- Epic boss fights, upgrades and many different and unique enemies